This website is administered by Benelli Q.J. S.r.l. (“Benelli”). The primary purpose of this site is to provide you the Services we offer in relation to our website. We want you to feel secure when visiting our site and are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
Your decision to provide your Personal Information to Benelli is voluntary. However, given that the registration of a personal account and the use of the Services require personal data to function, you will not be able to use this site if you do not provide your Personal Information.
The Personal Information we collect from you might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
The Personal Information may include:
We will not collect any sensitive personal data.
We analyze your information to determine what is most effective about our site, to help us identify ways to improve it, and eventually, to determine how we can tailor our site to make it more effective for you and other users. We may also use your information for certain other purposes, where we have the legal right to do so, such as complying with requests from public authorities or conducting internal investigations. Find out more about how we use your Personal Information.
We may also send you email communications as responses to your requests. If you have signed up for our newsletter and consented to receive further communications, we can also send you e-mail marketing communications, such as product updates, or other marketing information about our products and services. In this regard, remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time.
As a global organization, information we collect may be transferred internationally throughout Benelli's worldwide organization. In addition, we may at times share your information with certain third parties, such as our service providers.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. In this regard, we train our staff on their privacy obligations.
We use approved Model Contractual Clauses for the international transfer of personal information collected in the European Economic Area and Switzerland. Benelli, as a global company, has a number of legal entities in different jurisdictions which are responsible for the personal information which they collect and which is processed on their behalf. Discover more about Benelli’s global organization.
The protection of your information is important to us. We will process your information in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, and will take appropriate steps to maintain the security of this site. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with government legislation and regulations to protect personal information about you, including but not limited to those indicated in the General Data Protection Regulation n. 679/2016 (“GDPR”). We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held. We will ensure that when we outsource any processes the supplier has appropriate security measures in place.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or you want to exercise any of the following rights, please contact us at email@example.com:
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us here. Please note that this will not affect Benelli’s right to process personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, or its right to continue parts of the processing based on other legal bases than your consent.
If, despite our commitment and efforts to protect your personal data, you believe that your data privacy rights have been violated, we encourage and welcome individuals to come to Benelli first to seek resolution of any complaint. You have the right at all times to register a complaint directly with the relevant supervisory authority or to make a claim against Benelli with a competent court (either in the country where you live, the country where you work or the country where you deem that data privacy law has been infringed).
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the form below that we use to collect your personal data, or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in e-mails we send to you. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you, at any time by contacting us. In such cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out in order to avoid contacting you again.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
1. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and may withdraw or discontinue the offer of online booking without prior notice.
2. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. or the Authorized ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. Benelli India Dealers shall not be responsible for delay, loss or non-receipt of online booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
3. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. reserves the right to change the variants, variant names and specifications at its own discretion and will make reasonable efforts to keep the Customer informed before the completion of the sales process.
4. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. and its Authorized Benelli Dealerships/Partners will not assume any liability of any inability or failure on their part in executing any order registered by any Customer on account of any causes, constituting a force majeure or otherwise, beyond their control.
5. In case of any dispute, inconvenience or loss due to an act or omission of the Customer, the Customer agrees to indemnify ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. and its Authorized Dealer/Partner.
6. Any dispute relating to enforcement, interpretation or application of these terms and conditions shall be subject to Arbitration by single arbitrator appointed mutually by both the parties. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Hyderabad. The Arbitration Proceedings shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and its allied rules as amended from time to time. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad.
7. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws as applicable in India.
8. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions or the process itself clause at its sole discretion as and when considered necessary. Reasonable efforts will be made to keep Customer informed of such changes.
9. By Booking online via any portal created by Adishwar Auto Ride India Pvt. Ltd/Benelli India Website/benelli-imperiale.com, the Customer accepts and agrees to the above terms and conditions and gives his unconditional consent for being contacted for Adishwar Auto Ride India Pvt. Ltd. Services, over his telephone/mobile phone/email/sms. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification.
10. The offer to purchase ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD/Benelli models are subject to these terms and conditions is optional and the customer may choose not to book the ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD/Benelli Models in response to the offer.
11. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD., its Directors, Employees, Authorized Dealers/Partners, Consultants assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a Customer’s applying for purchase of ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD/Benelli models as per the Terms and Conditions.
12. The Booking amount paid by the Customer shall be adjusted against the Purchase price of ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD/Benelli models at time of invoicing.
13. The Customer accepts and gives his unconditional consent on the Purchase of ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD/Benelli models by agreeing to pay the model price, applicable at the time of invoicing. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification.
14. Pursuant to the booking, the Customer will be contacted by the assigned Dealer Relationship Manager at the earliest.
15. Adishwar Auto Ride India Pct. Ltd. reserves the right to change without notice, price, colors, equipment specifications and models and also to discontinue models. Accessories and features shown in the pictures may not be a part of standard equipment and will differ according to the variant.