This website is managed by Benelli Q.J. S.r.l. (“Benelli”). The main purpose of this site is to provide you with the Services we offer related to our website. We want you to feel safe when you visit our website, and we are committed to protecting your privacy during this visit.
Your decision to contribute your Personal Data is voluntary. However, since registration of a personal account and the use of our Services require personal data, you cannot use this site unless you contribute your Personal Data.
Benelli is a company which develops and produces motorbikes, with registered office at Strada della Fornace Vecchia, sn, 61122 Pesaro (PU), Italy, belonging to the Qianjiang group headquartered in Wenling, Zhejiang province, China.
The data controller has designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Strada della Fornace Vecchia sn, 61122 Pesaro (Italy).
The Personal Data we collect from you include your name, address, email address and IP addresses and data regarding the pages you visit and when.
Personal Data may include:
We do not collect sensitive personal data.
We analyze your data to find out what works best on our website, to define the most appropriate ways of improving it, and, finally, to decide how to change our site to make it more effective for you and other users. We may also use your data for other purposes, when we are authorised to do so by law, such as to comply with requests from public authorities or to conduct internal investigations. Find out more about how we use your Personal Data.
We may also send you emails on your request. If you have subscribed to our newsletter and have agreed to receive further communications, we may also send you marketing emails, such as product updates or other marketing information regarding our products and services. Please remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Since we are a global organization, the data we collect may be transferred internationally within the worldwide Benelli organization. We may also share your data with third parties such as our service providers.
We restrict access to personal data concerning you to employees we consider have a reasonable need to come into contact with these data for the supply of products or services or to perform their duties. Our staff are trained regarding their data protection obligations.
We use approved contractual clauses for the international transfer of personal data collected in the European Economic Area and Switzerland. As a global company, Benelli has a series of legal entities in different jurisdictions, which are responsible for the personal data which they collect and which are processed on their behalf. Find out more about Benelli’s global organization.
The protection of your data matters to us. We process your data in compliance with the relevant data protection legislation, and we will adopt appropriate measures to guarantee this website’s security. We provide physical, electronic and procedural guarantees compliant with Italian laws and regulations to protect your data, including, but not limited to, those set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR"). We will ensure that we have adequate physical and technological measures to protect your data, wherever they are stored. When we outsource any process, we will ensure that the supplier has adequate security measures.
For any query regarding the processing of your personal data or to exercise any of the following rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you will be entitled to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us here. Bear in mind that this will not affect Benelli’s right to process the personal data obtained before you withdrew your consent, or its right to continue parts of the processing which have legal bases other than your consent.
If, in spite of our best efforts to protect your personal data, you believe that your rights to privacy have been violated, we urge anyone to contact Benelli before taking any other action, in order to find a solution to any complaint. You are entitled to submit a complaint directly to the competent supervisory authority, or to bring an action against Benelli before a competent court (in the country where you live or work or in the country where you maintain that data protection law has been breached).
You may exercise your right not to receive marketing communications by ticking some boxes in the form below, which we use to collect your personal data, or by exercising your right to object in the email messages we send you. You may also exercise the right to stop receiving marketing communications at any time by contacting us. In this case, we will conserve minimal personal data to record the fact that you object, and will not contact you again.
We store your personal data for the time needed to pursue the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement, unless the law requires or permits a longer storage period.
1. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and may withdraw or discontinue the offer of online booking without prior notice.
2. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. or the Authorized ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. Benelli India Dealers shall not be responsible for delay, loss or non-receipt of online booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
3. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. reserves the right to change the variants, variant names and specifications at its own discretion and will make reasonable efforts to keep the Customer informed before the completion of the sales process.
4. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. and its Authorized Benelli Dealerships/Partners will not assume any liability of any inability or failure on their part in executing any order registered by any Customer on account of any causes, constituting a force majeure or otherwise, beyond their control.
5. In case of any dispute, inconvenience or loss due to an act or omission of the Customer, the Customer agrees to indemnify ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. and its Authorized Dealer/Partner.
6. Any dispute relating to enforcement, interpretation or application of these terms and conditions shall be subject to Arbitration by single arbitrator appointed mutually by both the parties. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Hyderabad. The Arbitration Proceedings shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and its allied rules as amended from time to time. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad.
7. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws as applicable in India.
8. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD. reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions or the process itself clause at its sole discretion as and when considered necessary. Reasonable efforts will be made to keep Customer informed of such changes.
9. By Booking online via any portal created by Adishwar Auto Ride India Pvt. Ltd/Benelli India Website/benelli-imperiale.com, the Customer accepts and agrees to the above terms and conditions and gives his unconditional consent for being contacted for Adishwar Auto Ride India Pvt. Ltd. Services, over his telephone/mobile phone/email/sms. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification.
10. The offer to purchase ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD/Benelli models are subject to these terms and conditions is optional and the customer may choose not to book the ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD/Benelli Models in response to the offer.
11. ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD., its Directors, Employees, Authorized Dealers/Partners, Consultants assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a Customer’s applying for purchase of ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD/Benelli models as per the Terms and Conditions.
12. The Booking amount paid by the Customer shall be adjusted against the Purchase price of ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD/Benelli models at time of invoicing.
13. The Customer accepts and gives his unconditional consent on the Purchase of ADISHWAR AUTO RIDE INDIA PVT. LTD/Benelli models by agreeing to pay the model price, applicable at the time of invoicing. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification.
14. Pursuant to the booking, the Customer will be contacted by the assigned Dealer Relationship Manager at the earliest.
15. Adishwar Auto Ride India Pct. Ltd. reserves the right to change without notice, price, colors, equipment specifications and models and also to discontinue models. Accessories and features shown in the pictures may not be a part of standard equipment and will differ according to the variant.